We offer a limited number of opportunities for people do work trade in exchange for one spot in either Foundations Herbal Immersion Program or Intermediate Herbal Immersion Program.
Work Trade Students will be available to work on (1) the day of each class and (2) on two Tuesdays each month from March to June, from 9:30am to 2:30pm on March 17, 31, April 14, 28, May 12, 26, June 9 and 23.
Description of work on the day of each class:
- Set up and put away chairs
- Heat up lunch meals (which will be already prepared), lay out cutlery and dishes, boil water for tea, load dishwasher, etc.
- General cleaning and tidying of areas including: kitchen, workshop areas, and washroom. Examples: loading dishes, wiping counters, sweeping, compost/garbage, putting away tools and supplies
On Tuesdays, Work Trade Students will be led by Reisha Beck and Leslie Lekos to do activities that include:
- Garden care, weeding, pruning, grounds maintenance and mowing
- Bottling tinctures and hydrosols
The Work Trade does not include:
- Cost for the meals and course materials for Herbal Immersion Foundations Year 1 or Herbal Immersion Year 2 classes
- The camping and food costs for the July class that meets in the Methow Valley is also not included in the work trade.
Space is limited. To apply please, contact us.